Monday, August 27, 2012
Preparing for Isaac.........
As you know Hurricane Isaac is on its way. My thoughts and prayers are with all the families that Isaac has already devastated in Haiti. I pray that Isaac weakens and remains a tropical storm. I live in Pierre Part Louisiana, (on the Bayou ) and I will say I am a little worried. I lost my home during Hurricane Gustav 4 years ago, and am not looking for that to happen again, but if thats what the good Lord has in store for us well I will just have to find the reasoning for this. My biggest concern is the safety of all children and elderly people who need help. Please keep all the threatened areas and their families in your prayers. The one good thing about a storm is the pulling together of the community and the family and friends working together. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment